The real estate market has transformedin recent years, quite radically. Many vacant properties do not have enoughmarket value for their commercialization. This situation leaves the owners withlittle choice except to become landlords, in a reasonable attempt to monetizetheir assets, regardless of their experience or the risk they undertake. Themediation of legal professionals is, therefore, necessary.
Advantages to Leasing Portuguese Property
Leasing your property allows you toretain it while withdrawing an income from it. Real estate property is aninvestment. A leased property represents an investment with a monthly profit.Whereas leaving a property vacant has several drawbacks. If the propertydeteriorates, it will depreciate over time, incurring expenses. The incomeearned from leasing, on the other hand, will in time cover maintenance expensesas well as the original cost of the property, by steadily adding value to it.Deliver the management of your leases to our law firm, relieving the anxiety ofmonitoring the problems that will inevitably arise.
1. Selection of the tenants;
2. Arrangement of the leaseagreements and registration;
3. Collection and transfer of rentto the owner's account;
4. Administration and update ofaccounts;
5. Management of home insurance;
6. Supervision of renovations andrepairs;
7. Administration of tenants'complaints and claims;
8. Attendance in assemblies andlegal matters as the owner's proxy;
9. Appraisal of the property afterthe expiration of the lease contract, or in case of termination;
10. Adjustment of contracts for water, electricity, and gas utilities.
We are committed to providing aprofessional service. Contact us so we can devise a solution that fits yourneeds.